Rehearsal Plans: Each member is expected to prepare his/her part prior to rehearsal
- R 3:8:18
- R 3:1:18
- 2:1:18 R
- 1:18:18 R Bach, Britten, Ligeti
- 1:11:18 Bach and Britten
- Bach: Lobet den Herrn
- Ligeti: Èjszaka
- Liget: Reggel
Basic Part Assignment & Rehearsal Formation
- Spring Membership 2018 R3 (get your part assignment & number)
- Rehearsal Sections (find your position)
Special Part Assignments, Divisi and Formations
- Revised 3 Brahms Part Assignments
- Brahms Formation
- Revised 3 Britten Part Assignments
- Britten Formation-1
- Goldman: Zum Gali-Dance the Hora
- Brahms: Warum ist das Licht gegeben
- Walker: I Thank You God
- Chilcott: The Making of the Drum Program Notes
- Britten: Hymn to St. Cecilia
- Jóseph Świder: Cantus gloriosus
- Gwyneth Walker: If Ever Two Were One
- György Ligeti: Èjszaka & Reggel
- Undine S. Moore: Daniel, Daniel, Servant of the Lord
- J.S. Bach: Lobet den Herrn, alle Heiden
- Alberto Grau: Kasar mie la Gaji
Brahms PDFs for Major/minor keys
Open this link to reveal Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass Tracks. Double click the part you wish to study. Right click the pages you wish to hear. Open with….Music Player for Google Drive. Control with Music Player. (These instructions work for Mac and may differ for Windows)
Brahms Pronunciation Audio
- Mvt I
- Mvt II
- Mvt III
- Mvt IV
Brahms Mvt I Parts
- Major solos are assigned by the conductor through audition.
- Auditions are open to anyone regardless of section assignment.
- The best voice is chosen; solos are not “passed around” democratically….. so If you want to sing a solo, you must win the audition.
- Audition winners, principal and understudy, are expected to learn the solo and be ready to sing it at the next rehearsal.
- Bit solos will be assigned by the conductor without audition.